I’ve been keeping my exercise on the low intensity and low frequency side for a few weeks now. I’ve also been doing the same with my posting. 🙂 It’s been good. Purposeful rest is good. One has time to regenerate and prepare for the next round.
Speaking of the next round…Today’s session was…
- walk the dog for 30 min up some steep San Francisco hills
- a brief warm-up and then 3 rounds of what follows:
- Mountain climbers for 1 min
- Thrusters with kettle bells of unequal weight for 20 reps
- Kettle bell (20kg) around the middle 30x each way
- Kettle bell (12kg) Figure 8’s for 30 reps
The whole session after the walk was about 18 minutes total. I was ready to take a nap afterwards.